Due to the high demand for jobs, there have been rumours that application forms are out for jobs at First Bank of Nigeria. But this information is false. In order to prevent you from falling into the hands of dubious people, we provide you with reliable and accurate information about First Bank Nigeria recruitment 2017. In her reaction to this inaccurate news, the Head of Media and Information at First Bank, Mrs. Folake stated her disappointment concerning these updates. She stressed further that First Bank has not begun their recruitment program for 2017. And that proper publication about e beginning of First Bank recruitment will be made available through the right media outlets.
Also, the Chief Compliance Officer, Mrs. Adeyemi Oluyinka urged everyone seeking bank jobs at First Bank of Nigeria to be patient and be careful not to fall victim of people who will want to take advantage of their eagerness to find a job and defraud them. Nonetheless, she said the bank is actively working on the key areas that have been a challenge and completing innovations that are being put in place in regards to the First Bank Graduate Recruitment program. She continued by reiterating that the bank is hoping to announce the commencement of the First Bank 2017 Recruitment as soon as possible. Mrs. Oluyinka advised everyone who is seeking First Bank careers to visit the First Bank Recruitment Portal at www.firstbanknigeria.com/careers/recruitment/ for updates and more information.For those who are seeking First Bank careers, here is a list of possible positions that might be available when First Bank 2017 Recruitment begins.
First Bank of Nigeria Graduate Service Executive Recruitment Programme:
• Senior Analyst, IT Risk at First Bank of Nigeria.
• Team Lead, IT Risk at First Bank of Nigeria.
• Business Analyst (BA) at First Bank of Nigeria.
• Team Lead & Application Development at First Bank of Nigeria.
• Unit Head & Application Development at First Bank of Nigeria.
• Analyst & Application Support Bespoke at First Bank of Nigeria.
• Senior Analyst & Product Automation at First Bank of Nigeria. Please note the following requirements for job qualification:
• Applicant must not be more than 27 Years of age by December 2017.
• Applicants must have completed NYSC program with a bona fide certificate.
• The minimum higher level certificate accepted is a Bachelor’s Degree with “Second Class Lower” or Higher National Diploma with “Upper Credit”.
READ ALSO GTBANK RECRUITMENT
Also, each applicant must possess the following attributes:
• Good communication skills.
• Must possess very strong interpersonal relationship and management Skills.
• Good analytical skill.
• Applicant must be self-motivated and goal-oriented.
• Applicant must possess highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills. • Must be good team player.
• Must be familiar and up-to-date with global financial trends and development.
• Applicant must be conversant with the use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. We hope this information was useful for you. Visit First Bank Recruitment Portal for updates and more information.